Homework Expectations – Autumn Term
- Please complete 6 of the tasks on the Homework Grid over the Autumn Term (from now until the week beginning: 05/12/2021)
- The tasks relate to our Autumn Project Questions: Are we all the same? and How has fashion changed across the decades?
- The homework tasks should be completed on Seesaw but could be in the form of written work, photos, drawings/diagrams, PowerPoint slides etc. Please remember high standards of presentation!
- In addition to this, there will be a piece of Maths or English set each week, along with 10 Spellings to learn for a test.
- We also ask that the children read to an adult at least 3 times every week, this must include their phonics books alongside library books and books from home. Please can this be recorded in their reading record books, school staff will endeavour to check and sign this each week.
- Practise their times tables for x2, x3, x5, x10. The children can do this using Timestables Rockstars if they wish. The login details are in their Reading Journal.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday and expected to be completed on Seesaw by the following Wednesday.
- Spellings will also be given out on Friday for a test on the following Wednesday.