Homework Expectations – Summer Term
- Please complete 6 of the tasks below over the Summer Term (from now until the week beginning: 04/07/2022)
- The tasks relate to our Summer Project Questions: What is Art?, How have seasides changes since Victorian times? and our Science topic – What makes us Healthy?
- The homework tasks should be completed on Seesaw but could be in the form of written work, photos, drawings/diagrams, PowerPoint slides etc. Please remember high standards of presentation!
- In addition to this, there will be a piece of Maths or English set each week, along with 10 Spellings to learn for a test.
- We also ask that the children read 3 times every week and practise their times tables for x2, x3, x5, x10, x11. The children can do this using Timestables Rockstars if they wish. The login details are in their Reading Journal.
- Homework will be set on Seesaw on Friday and expected to be completed on Seesaw by the following Wednesday.
- Spellings will also be set on Seesaw on Friday for a test on the following Wednesday.