Here at Willaston we've been working on our growth mindset and and mindfulness.
what is a fixed mindset??
- I can't do it
- I give up when I'm frustrated
- I don't like to be challenged
- I'm either good at it or I'm not
- Feedback and criticism make me upset
We have been trying to change our thinking and develop a growth mindset to be positive learners.
we now try to think like this -
- When I'm stuck I persevere
- Challenges help me grow
- I can learn anything I want to do
- Making a mistake helps me know what to improve
- I love trying new things
Here are some of our class displays to remind us about a growth mindset!