Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We nurture every individual personally, creatively and academically, within an inspiring and positive learning environment
At Willaston we aim to provide opportunities to enable all our school community to achieve the following outcomes:
- To achieve their highest potential across the whole curriculum regardless of ability or disadvantage
- To develop as spiritually aware, happy individuals with a respect and understanding of the needs of themselves and others, and of the world around them
- To encounter a wide range of quality learning experiences in an environment that is inspirational and stimulating, yet safe and secure
- To develop as independent learners, with a range of thinking skills and a love of learning
- To develop confidence in themselves as individuals, able to express thoughts and feelings
- To develop any special abilities and interests they may have
- To foster positive global attitudes and values where children can work together and support one another
- To contribute to the daily life of school
- To develop as responsible individuals with a respect, understanding and awareness of the diversity of our own British culture as well as those of others
- To develop physically and emotionally with an understanding of how to live healthy lives.